Website Designed & Hosted By
Copyright © 2013 South African Builder
Publishing House: Malnor Pty(Ltd) Contact: 011 726-3081
To conduct a business of publishing top quality, leading trade and technical (business to business) magazines including customer publications that are effective in the marketplace for both readers and advertisers.
To constantly strive for excellence in all aspects of publishing relevant to our publications.
Run a company, sound, honest and with integrity, with growth and profits;
Offer competitive and quality service to our customers and respect & fairness to our suppliers;
Offer rewarding and fulfilling occupation to employees and to effect a business and charitable contribution to society;
Create a stable pleasant and happy working environment for all employees;
The company commits itself to freedom of speech and the dissemination of civilized values. It acknowledges the cultural diversities of the communities which it serves.
Malnor creates equal opportunities for its staff regardless of religion, race, sex and language. It offers a working environment within which creative thought and professionalism can thrive, talents can be utilised and career expectations can be fulfilled for all staff.
Malnor Publishers Mission Statement
More About Project & Construction Management
The was established to regulate and promote the project and construction management professions.
The council fulfils this role by:
• Ensuring professionalism by creating an environment that will encourage and facilitate:
• access for all who are prepared to gain the necessary skills;
• ensure world class education and training;
• form partnerships with others with similar mandates and ideals;
• promote research and development to improve practices, procedures and stakeholder satisfaction;
• Monitor integrity, honesty and sustainable practice.
• To develop education standards and accreditation of tertiary institutions involved in training of the abovementioned professions;
• To identify the scope of work of these professions;
• To establish regulations and code of conduct for the abovementioned professions;
• To investigate improper conduct and carry out disciplinary hearings;
• To administer the Act;
• To undertake proper reporting to the minister and CBE as stipulated by the Act (No:48 of 2000).
Project & Construction Management journal is the official journal for the South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions which will be published quarterly, January, April, June and October.
4000 copies will be printed and posted to all the members.
The content of the magazine will include:
• Health and safety,
• Training and education
• Software packages.